* A traveler said: "The history of shared was super interesting. We actually rode the tour twice had 4 different drivers. All of which were very knowledgeable and funny. Not to mention great drivers"
* A traveler said: "Sooo much fun! A Nashville must! The whole team was awesome and entertaining, did a great job a engaging the whole party!"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. A good way to get an overview of the city and learn some of its history and development."
* A traveler said: "The driver gave great tips on where to eat and the order to do the tour. Comfortable bus, clear instructions."
* A traveler said: "Despite the crowd, very organized. Service was efficient and we had a great time! The food was hot and delivered expertly and the show was entertaining."
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable experience! The evening included 3 Grand Ole Opry members, a comedian making his Opry debut and 2 singers making a return performance. A pleasant surprise!"
* A traveler said: "The backstage tour was excellent! The videos were informative as was the rest of the tour. The dressing rooms were interesting to see."
* A traveler said: "The videos are fantastic. Also the displays of artists' apparel and memorabilia are wonderful. We spent 3 hours in the Hall of Fame building, viewing the displays, etc."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour and Leonard, the driver. This was a good overview of the city. The stops at the Rumania and Country Music Hall of Fame were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Our driver in bus 205 was super great. Very informative really knew his stuff. Saw alot more than we thought we would"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable experience. The tour of the city was good and the food stops were very delicious. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was really fun and knowledgeable! Really enjoyed all the hidden gems we got to see. We especially liked being dropped back off at the hotel."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing - Jeff. Really a wonderful experience - little known about this part of civil war history. Beautifully restored."
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun. Jeremia was very knowledgeable and showed us a good time. This tour is the best way to see a lot of Nashville in a short time. Also, we got very nice pictures."
* A traveler said: "Cam was our tour guide and he was awesome. We had a large group of 9 and he helped us get group pics he def made sure we had a good time"
* A traveler said: "Great walking tour, short walks. Worth the money to get free sample drinks, as the drinks in Nashville are pricey."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was awesome. The pilots skills were amazing and the flight unforgettable. I will do it again soon"
* A traveler said: "What a great time..the hikes were so much fun and the views were awesome..but the instructors were so fun. It was all of our first time zip lunging and we truly had an awesome time!!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our driver, his knowledge and his sense of humor. He was awesome and so is Nashville! Very beautiful city!"
* A traveler said: "Shawn was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and fun. We had not been around the East End very much so this was great to experience."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was so friendly and informative. The ride was fabulous. The view is amazing. I would say it's a little early to be called a sunset ride but we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Beat tour we have taken! Well run, well worth the money and the VIP allowed us to see everything and skip the lines. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Abigail was such a great tour guide!! We had such a fun time and loved all the history and knowledge she shared with our group. We captured quite a few ghosts on our tour. It was awesome to match a face to a story. This was a highlight of our trip and we highly suggest the tour to others."
* A traveler said: "RCA studio B was a great experience just being there where all of the great music was made. Our tour guide was awesome!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Tootsies Orchid Lounge
- Hatch Show Print
- Belmont Mansion
- Bluebird Cafe
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Nashville Riverfront Park
- Lotz House Museum
- Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum
- Tennessee State Museum
- Opryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art
- Frist Art Museum
- Johnny Cash Museum Store
- Ernest Tubb Record Shop
- Centennial Park
- The George Jones
- Hard Rock Café Nashville
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Cumberland Park
- Grand Ole Opry House
- Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery
- Downtown Nashville
- Jack Daniel's Distillery
- Fontanel Mansion
- RCA Studio B
- Ryman Auditorium
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri